Dedicated Mississauga Dog Bite Attack Injury Lawyer
Serving Mississauga, Etobicoke, Toronto, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Vaughan, Neighboring Cities & All of Ontario.
No Matter Where You are in Ontario, Just Call 905-275-6776 / email us /chat with us. Book an Online No-Obligation Free Video Consultation Meeting Today. No Win No Fee. Once We Start Working on Your Case, safety permitting we can have meeting in our picturesque law office or location of your convenience when/if necessary.
Our Focused Injury Law Practice Ensures Cutting Edge Dedicated Legal Work For Your Case.
Usman Hannan is an experienced Ontario dog bite injury lawyer. He passionately lawyers for dog bite victims. He has settled thousands of rightful dollars for the injured.
Call Us Today, and Video-chat with Usman Hannan and Colleagues for Free
Case in Hand
A young man got minor surface bites from a dog that unexpectedly showed up past midnight inside a motel lobby because of the negligence of the motel owner. We took on the case and settled it for $4000. (2020).
- Some dog bite injuries can be life altering or life threatening, while others can leave permanent marks and physical/mental trauma. Children are the most common target for dog bite injuries, but adults and elderly persons also fall victims to it from time to time.
- If you, your child or your loved ones get injured by dog attack,
- first and foremost get medical attention, and start preserving evidences with pictures, notes etc. as much as possible. Call the Police or Animal Control if you feel necessry.
- The second best thing you can do for your damage recovery is to call a specialized Ontario dog bite lawyer, such as Usman Hannan.
- In Ontario, Dog Bite cases are governed by the Dog Owner's Liability Act, and the ever changing case laws. With a very focused personal injury law practice in Ontario Dog Bite law, our injury lawyer knows how to optimally but justly pursue and obtain your damage claims from dog owners under the Ontario Legal System.
- The dog that injured you may belong to your close family, friends or neighbor or it can belong to a total stranger. Our experienced dog bite lawyer can protect your rights in every situation, will ensure just compensation, will help sustaining ongoing relationship with the dog owner if you prefer doing so, and will avoid the low ball offers that the insurance companies or the dog owner may throw at you.
We do Most of the Interviews etc. over the Emails, Phone, or Video Conference.
Also, Safety Permitting, we go to your residence or hospital anywhere in Ontario free of charge to extend our Personal Injury Lawyer's Help. So no matter where you are in Ontario, We are only one email or phone call away from you.
Call Today. Talk With Us. Book an Online Video Meeting. We Can Help.