We Help You Get Justly Compensated for Your Premises Injury
- Injury due to hazardous substance, chemical or animal or nuisance in the Premises,
- Assaults/ Injuries due to premises owner's negligence or lack of maintaining reasonable security measures or lighting, and this includes sexual assaults.
- Faulty, Defective or Dangerous premises due to disrepair, faulty design or recklessness whereby you sustain injury, such as collapse of a misplaced/ill-maintained construction etc.
- Injury due to various actions or inactions of the occupiers of the premises, such as not warning about a known danger.
- Heavy/Sharp object falling on head or striking other parts of the body sidewise due to mismanagement, negligence, lack of care etc.
- Insufficient water for diving, whereby one gets injured after diving.
- And many other similar injures on premises
We hold the occupiers/owners/responsible entity of the premises liable to pay damages for your injury.
Premises can be a supermarket, residential complex, non-moving vehicles, nursing home, playground, residence, farm land, transit station, parks, sidewalks, garage, backyard, various resorts, schools, elevators and any number places. Premises like a road or walkway may belong to the municipality.
Are you in need of professional Toronto-Mississauga premises liability injury lawyer's help?
Don't hesitate to contact. We have helped many people in the same situations as you're probably in.
-chat or leave message (see green icon at the bottom right for chat or message).
We can Help
We can promptly set up a Free Online No-Obligation Video Consultation Meeting between you and our Premises Liability Injury lawyer, whereby you can obtain valuable guidance on next steps. All initial discussions etc. can be conducted over the phone, email and video. And of course, we can have meeting in our picturesque Mississauga law office or at a location of your convenience anywhere in Southern Ontario when/if necessary.
We are just one email or phone call away from you