We are a small but highly focused Committed Legal Team for Slip/Trip & Fall, Premises Liability and Dog Bite Cases, representing only the Plaintiffs, lead by Usman Hannan.
We work hard to represent you and your case, so that no matter how well-resourced your opponent is, the justice in your case will shine like a sun. We do rigorous lawyering to ethically compensate you for your pain, suffering and loss of income.
Articling Student, 2020-2021
Juris Doctor, University of Windsor Law School, 2020.
Talented, meticulous and hard working, Komel has a strong interest in Premises Liability and Dog Bite Law. She teams up with Usman Hannan to vigorously represent the injured plaintiffs.
WE’RE HIGHLY FOCUSED IN PREMISES LIABILITY AND DOG BITE CASES, YET WELL-ROUNDED
WE’RE RESOLUTE TO ADVANCE OUR JUST CLAIMS
WE KNOW HOW TO BALANCE THE IMBALANCE FOR PREMISES LIABILITY AND DOG BITE CASES
Past Law Students
- Harjot Atwal, Student-at-Law and Associate Lawyer, JD (Osgoode Hall Law School), 2015-2016
- Vishal Nanda, Student-at-Law, LLB (University of Leicester), 2017
- Ingrid Saffrey, Student-at-Law, JD (University of Windsor), 2017
- Rocco Scocco, Summer Student 2017, JD Candidate 2018 (Osgoode)
- Jacob Aitken, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2017-2018, JD (University of Toronto, 2017)
- William Chang, Student-at-Law/ Articling Student, 2018-2019, JD (University of Toronto, 2018)
- Nadia Rahmati, Student-at-Law/ Articling Student, 2018-2019, JD (University of Ottawa, 2018)
- Emma Hrajnik, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2019-2020, JD (University of Windsor, 2019)