Personal Injury Lawyer, Trial Lawyer
Summer Law Student, 2021
Juris Doctor and MBA Candidate at the Toronto's York University's Osgoode Hall Law School and Schulich School of Business respectively.
Talented, meticulous and hard working, Bassel inputs his talents and skills, as he teams up with Usman Hannan, to vigorously represent the injured plaintiffs.
Past Law Students
- Komel Mirza, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2020-2021, JD - University of Windsor
- Emma Hrajnik, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2019-2020, JD- University of Windsor
- Nadia Rahmati, Student-at-Law/ Articling Student, 2018-2019, JD - University of Ottawa
- William Chang, Student-at-Law/ Articling Student, 2018-2019, JD - University of Toronto
- Jacob Aitken, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2017-2018, JD-University of Toronto
- Rocco Scocco, Summer Student 2017, JD 2018 - Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Ingrid Saffrey, Student-at-Law, 2017, JD - University of Windsor
- Vishal Nanda, Student-at-Law, 2017, LLB - University of Leicester
- Harjot Atwal, Student-at-Law and Associate Lawyer 2015-2016, JD - Osgoode Hall Law School, York University