We are a Committed Legal Team focused on Trial Advocacy-oriented legal representation in Personal Injury Law lead by Usman Hannan.
We work hard to represent and highlight the truths of your case, so that no matter how well-resourced your opponent is, the justice of truth can shine like a sun. We ensure rigorous lawyering to ethically compensate you for your pain and suffering.
LL.B. (Dhaka University),
LL.M. (Dhaka University),
Samina Haque practised as a lawyer in Bangladesh for two years. Then she started teaching at various schools in Bangladesh, prior to coming to Canada. She did intensive in-house training in Hannan Hannan Barristers since 2013, and currently helps in all aspects of legal works.
Phone: 905-275-6776, ext 201
Articling Student, 2019-2020
Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto, 2015
Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, 2019
Emma brings in her strong research and analytical skills to pursue our clients' goals in Personal Injury Law and Wrongful Dismissal Law.
Articling Student, 2018-2019
Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto, 2013
Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa, 2018
Nadia brings in her strong note-taking skills, passion for legal research, and litigation rigor to pursue our clients' goals in Personal Injury Law and Wrongful Dismissal Law.
Past Law Students
- Harjot Atwal, Student-at-Law and Associate Lawyer, JD (Osgoode Hall Law School), 2015-2016
- Vishal Nanda, Student-at-Law, LLB (University of Leicester), 2017
- Ingrid Saffrey, Student-at-Law, JD (University of Windsor), 2017
- Rocco Scocco, Summer Student 2017, JD Candidate 2018 (Osgoode)
- Jacob Aitken, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2017-2018, JD (University of Toronto, 2017)
- William Chang, Student-at-Law/ Articling Student, 2018-2019, JD (University of Toronto, 2018)