We are a Committed Legal Team focused on Trial Advocacy-oriented legal representation in Personal Injury Law lead by Usman Hannan.
We work hard to represent and highlight the truths of your case, so that no matter how well-resourced your opponent is, the justice of truth can shine like a sun. We ensure rigorous lawyering to ethically compensate you for your pain and suffering.
Articling Student, 2020-2021
Juris Doctor, University of Windsor Law School, 2020
Past Law Students
- Harjot Atwal, Student-at-Law and Associate Lawyer, JD (Osgoode Hall Law School), 2015-2016
- Vishal Nanda, Student-at-Law, LLB (University of Leicester), 2017
- Ingrid Saffrey, Student-at-Law, JD (University of Windsor), 2017
- Rocco Scocco, Summer Student 2017, JD Candidate 2018 (Osgoode)
- Jacob Aitken, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2017-2018, JD (University of Toronto, 2017)
- William Chang, Student-at-Law/ Articling Student, 2018-2019, JD (University of Toronto, 2018)
- Nadia Rahmati, Student-at-Law/ Articling Student, 2018-2019, JD (University of Ottawa, 2018)
- Emma Hrajnik, Student-at-Law/Articling Student, 2019-2020, JD (University of Windsor, 2019)